Cathy,

So basically, expected to be a free add-on with Legacy7, the facilities
depending on whether Standard or Delux and chargeable to non Legacy users. I
say "add-on" as I recollect Geoff having said that this is how it will be
supplied.

I can see a potential problem if a version, even limited, is issued free to
Standard Veersion users as presumably it would be available to non-Legacy users
as well, however this is something for Legacy not us - thank goodness :-).

New Blog: Free Contacts Database for use with Open Office
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 09:05:23 +0800
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Legacy Charting - more questions/request on
> functionality
>
> Hi Ron,
>
> I'm just recalling things that have been said.
>
> Yes Legacy Charting will be part of Legacy 7 but just like Legacy 6
> comes in Standard and Deluxe, so Legacy 7 will. The Charting
> component will also be limited in Standard version just as Legacy is.
>
> However, Legacy Charting will also come as a stand alone program so
> that it can be used by people who for some reason use other genealogy
> programs. You'll note it can search for PAF, FTM and Roots Magic
> files as well as Legacy files and Gedcoms.
>
> Cathy
>
> At 10:09 PM 4/05/2008, you wrote:
>
>>Cathy,
>>
>>Sorry to have previously read you are not feeling too good - hope
>>you soon get over it.
>>
>>I wonder, though, if you could please clarify your second para. as I
>>understood that Legacy Charting would be a free add-on although the
>>delux version of Legacy 7 would be, as usual, chargeable?
>>

>>Ron Ferguson

Be a Hero and Win with Iron Man
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/msnnkmgl0010000009ukm/direct/01/