> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: [LegacyUG] SV: [Legacy] Legacy Charting - more questions/request on
> functionality
> Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 21:46:20 +0200
>
> Erik,
>
>> - undo changes (Ctrl-Z)
>
>>> not quite the same but next to the bottom button on the left hand side =
> "Reformat"
>
> I'm glad to see you have a sense of humor :-)) Reformat brings the chart
> back to its initial layout, and all changes are lost (in effect a "Reset").
> By 'undo changes', as I'm sure you are aware, I mean only cancel the last
> change made to the chart.

As I said, not quite the same!

>> - aligning selected boxes, vertically and horizontally
>
>>> see the tree structures on the left: 3rd down Drag one individual
>
> Not quite was I was looking for. After rearranging a complete chart it can
> be rather time consuming to manually align all persons in i.e. one
> generation. A much more convenient way would be to select all the persons in
> the generation as a group and activate a function called 'align vertically'.
> This and a similar function called 'align horizontally' are usually found in
> charting program.

Did you try the 2nd one down which moves a generation vertically and
horizontally or a combination of the 1st and 2nd - or perhaps I am missing your
point.

>> - a colour theme differentiating spouses from blood relatives
>
>>> Themes>4 Gen Colour Coding ?
>
> I assume you are referring to Color> By Generation> Colors 4. Personally I
> do prefer generation color coding, but want all "foreign" spouses to stick
> out.

No, the icon "Themes" on the left of the "Colour" icon

> Thanks
> Erik

Great deals on almost anything at eBay.co.uk. Search, bid, find and win on eBay
today!
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/msnnkmgl0010000004ukm/direct/01/