Hi Mike,

Have you closed and reopened Legacy Charting? A new update doesn't appear immediately in Legacy or Legacy Charting. I'm not sure how often the programs check for an update apart from at Startup.

If it still isn't there, I'd suggest there is something wrong with your installation and it would be best to uninstall and reinstall from a full download.

The beta of Legacy Charting update certainly works. That's how I generally update and just updated today.

Cathy