Mike Fry wrote
a) The note had version 7.093 in the title - we're already at 7.094

b) Your instructions *still* don't work!

I think the download button is not there because you already have the latest version.

The message you quote includes " * Added the ability to display the Prefix and Suffix fields for names." Well, I haven't checked the other additions, but my version 7.094 already has the ability to display Prefix and Suffix, so I guess this message *does* relate to version 7.093 and was perhaps sent out in error.
--
Jenny M Benson