I can never quite decide where to place events, census, anything in fact that happens to a couple once they are a couple; whether to put them on each individual's page, repeating the info or put the info on the 'marriage' page. I am not quite sure how differently they show up in reports or wherever but I think there are some drawbacks to both choices. What do other folk do (and are happy with???)
---
June McDonald
Canberra, the nation's capital

It has removed 206 spam emails to date.