As the teacher in Burbank California, I decided not to
join the Beta group, because I would be working 2
versions at once. I figure I will have
recieved/purchased my L7 before the June meeting, if
not, by July. When I got L6 we as a group shared what
had been added to L5, so I plan a similar class. Some
of the bells and whistles went unfound for months.
Rich in LA CA