E brocas,

Someone may have already sent you this message, but you must have
(inadvertently) subscribed to this User Group to be able to receive
e-mails from and send e-mails to the list.  to Unsubscribe, follow the
link at the bottom of each message you receive.  Enter your e-mail
address and make sure to TICK the box beside Legacy User Group (i.e.,
this group), and untick all others. Select the Unsubscribe radio
button, and click SEND REQUEST button.  Then you won't be bothered by
this list anymore.

Regards,

Dermot.

2008/5/20 ebrocas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Dear Dawn,
>
> I think you have the wrong email address as I have only asked legacy for up
> to date information on new products.
>
> Cheers
>
> E brocas
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dawn Crowley"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Try out Legacy Family Tree Software today! It's FREE!!
http://www.legacyfamilytreestore.com/?Click=1440