[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote
I would think that the size of tombstones would be connected somewhere with the deaths. I think the stone photos should be in the photos within an event of burial....

But maybe I'm missing some important things.... but I try to keep things organized so that when one reads a printout, they would see what that individual did from birth to death.

I don't think including, for example, Gravestone as an Event/Fact conflicts with what you say.

In most reports you will read something like "John Smith, son of Henry Smith and Jane Bloggs, was born ... and died ... and was buried ... [There might be Burial Notes here] Notable Events in his life were .... John married ...." etc.

You have already read the date and place of his death before you get to the Events/Facts of his life, some of which may not even be dated. I see no reason why the list of Events/Facts should not conclude with details of John Smith's gravestone.

But, of course, each to his or her own and there it's perfectly proper for your way to be right (for you and some others) and mine also right (for me and some others.)
--
Jenny M Benson