I am having trouble with one individual. I cannot do print preview his
individual or family report. I get either error reading report or error 62
past end of file.

I have done file maintenance - check repair, it goes ok. Still cannot do
print preview.
Did check repair again, exited Legacy and turned off the computer. Did this
3 times, still get error reading report or error 62 past end of file.

I checked my back up, it also is as above. Before I try some older back ups,
would someone try to help me with this problem.

Using Legacy 6.0.0.190, Vista Home Premium, Acer laptop with external
keyboard & monitor.

Thank you,
Ann Parsons
Alamogordo, NM USA