Ann,

Without knowing the cause of the problem I cannot answer your question
directly. However, I am glad that you asked Support to look into it.

What I would do is to restore the latest back-up and give it a new name so that
you still have the original available. I would then use this one to play around
with and see what happen when you add, link, unlink etc. etc. I guess the first
thing I would do is to try and unlink and, if necessary, delete the person who
is causing all the trouble and see what effect this has.

As this file has its own name it doesn't matter one iota whether or not you
ruin it as it can always be replaced from the original back-up and who knows -
you might just get rid of the problem!

Good luck and enjoy!

New Blog: Free Contacts Database for use with Open Office
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: