Hi Pat,

Depending on the cause of it, it won't go away with Legacy 7.

See http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Help.asp and follow the 3021 links.

You could wait and see or you could try some of the other fixes. The worst from my point of view is exporting to a new file as you lose your creation and modified dates. You can get them back if you can use Access to copy the relevant columns back to the relevant tables. I regretted doing this way back in 2002 but recently I went back to backups from before 2002 (yes I have some backups back to 1998 when I began using Legacy) and retrieved Creation dates for people that were in the file then. I've since got Access and learnt to use it enough to do this. Doing it straightaway would be a much easier process.

Cathy