Pat - with Legacy 4, I got a similar error and the same dance ensued. No amount of 'trying again' did the trick. I kept having to say NO until it went away. I had felt that re-using deleted numbers was a good thing, so I ticked that box, seems there was a glitch somewhere that made it a pain. I don't use the MRINs anyway, so I turned OFF the function for re-use of these numbers.

Immediately there was no more dancing. Everyone got a number and I got to enter people's names without that awful, dunning notice. Unfortunately I've got no idea how to find this setting on your version.... MegG in Oklahoma USA

Pat Hickin wrote:
When I attempt to enter, e.g., a new parent, I get an Error 3021 message:
Error getting next deleted MRIN  Error 3021: No current record.
Would you like to TRY IT AGAIN?

If I click "Yes" I keep getting the same message.
If I click Yes, No, Yes, No, the Error message disappears and I am able to enter the name and any other information.

Actually I want to download Legacy 7. Is it OK just to ignore the above error messages and trust Leg 7 to straighten things out OR should I somehow get rid of this recurring Error message first?

Thanks
Pat