Jess,

As Version 7 is still not available for dowload I suspect that the updates are
not yet available.

How are you accessing the Map My Family via View>Map my Family or by using the
Icon on the Tool Bar? (If you haven't got the Icon then maybe it's not
installed?) Both should be OK, whether they are on the version on your CD I
don't know though. It can take a little time to load btw. You could also try
View>Master Lists>Location and see if the maps show up there.

New Blog: Free Contacts Database for use with Open Office
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: