I second that! By using SourceWriter, I am hoping to be able to clean up my
database for once, and to have sources that will make sense to anyone who
sees them!  I don't think my loosely worded sources could be helped with a
conversion tool, so I'm copying and pasting, and going back to look for more
information to give my files more credibility. This is finally the perfect
opportunity! 
There are some sources that I have used where I can keep the old source if
need be, but for the most part I am busy upgrading my database. I am also
using some of the source-searches to find out what is missing. It's really
fantastic! (And by doing all of this, I have actually found more families to
add! Not sure if I'm happy about that -- I tend to be easily sidetracked!)

Linda B.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert
Carneal USA
Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2008 11:52 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] favorite bells and whistles

*SOURCING*!! I love it. Legacy makes sure all of my sources adhere to my 
favorite sourcing author- Elizabeth Mills. It is also wonderful to look 
at mapping see what is happening with my ancestors.

Robert


Janis Gilmore wrote:
>
> I would like to hear some comments from those who have installed the 
> new software - what new bells and whistles are your favorites so far?
>
> (Help those of us still waiting to whet our appetites..)
>
> Janis Gilmore
>




Legacy User Group guidelines: 
   http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
Archived messages: 
   http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
Online technical support: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
To unsubscribe: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp



 


































































































































































Legacy User Group guidelines: 
   http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
Archived messages: 
   http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
Online technical support: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
To unsubscribe: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp



Reply via email to