Running the Beta Legacy software - some of the new things I like are -
Mapping (but remember I was a geography major in the 60s) - Several
Reports including the Questionnaire, Interview Questions, Family
Picture Tree and Surname Summary Reports and Charting (which many of
you have played with).  Soon my friends...SOON!
Keith

On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 7:46 AM, Janis Gilmore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I would like to hear some comments from those who have installed the new
> software – what new bells and whistles are your favorites so far?
>
>
>
> (Help those of us still waiting to whet our appetites….)
>
>
>
> Janis Gilmore
>
> Gilmore Entertainment
>
> www.TheCarolinaOpry.com
>
>
>
> Legacy User Group guidelines:
>    http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
> Archived messages:
>    http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
> Online technical support: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
> To unsubscribe: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp



-- 
Surnames: McKain, Horn, Riale, Ulrich, Erisman, Leiphart, Reed and Henry

Website: http://home.comcast.net/~geosci64
EMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
McCain-McKane-O'Kane DNA Group 1



Legacy User Group guidelines:
   http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
Archived messages:
   http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
Online technical support: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
To unsubscribe: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp



Reply via email to