It will not run on an Apple computer directly, however:

You do have the option on Apple to run a virtual machine of say
Windows XP or Vista on the apple machines.  There are about three
different emulators or dual boot packages that will do that.  Once you
are running the virtual machine (Windows XP), you could install Legacy
and run it as if you were on a Windows machine.

So, you can run Legacy in a Virtual Machine.
Leon Chapman

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 6:17 PM, familyjesse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know if Legacy 7 will run on Apple Computers? I have Legacy
> Deluxe and my Dad is looking for a program but he's using an Apple. Since
> we'd be working together I'd like it if he could use Legacy also.
>
> Thanks,
> Carol

> Checked by AVG.
> 1:25 PM