Janis Walker Gilmore

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Roxanne
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 11:06 PM
To: Legacy
Subject: [LegacyUG] Question Regarding Location/ Census Records

I rely heavily on census records in my individual records. For those of you
who transcribe such records, how do you handle locations where
towns/townships are not listed? I am tempted to use things like, "District
4, Rhea County, TN, USA", but aside from personal preference, is there a
standard approach?

Roxanne Baird