    From: Dawn Crowley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Question Regarding Location/ Census Records
    To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
    Date: Saturday, May 31, 2008, 1:49 AM

I record whatever the census says, even if it's "district 4".

Dawn

Roxanne wrote:

I rely heavily on census records in my individual records. For those of you who transcribe such records, how do you handle locations where towns/townships are not listed? I am tempted to use things like, "District 4, Rhea County, TN, USA", but aside from personal preference, is there a standard approach?

Roxanne Baird

To unsubscribe:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp