I can't remember off the top of my head, but it's in the archives!

Larry Wilson wrote:
Hi Kris, This is what happened to me, I set my Legacy to do this and have forgotten how. I was going to help a friend set his up the same way and got stumped. Cathy showed how to do one state, but the way that I did it before did all states. Maybe some kind soul will help us out. Larry -------Original Message------- From: Kris Date: 06/01/08 11:28:23 To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.Com Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Help with Locations Larry Wilson wrote:
I would like my locations not to have , USA and add County to County name.
would like this change to be permanent on all locations. Examples: Before: Buffalo, Dallas, Missouri, USA After: Buffalo, Dallas County, Missouri Thank you in-advance, Larry
Okay -- now I'm feeling really stupid. I found a way to have "County" Automatically added -- was just digging around one day -- and now I Can't find it again! I've looked through "Help" and the options for Both the Master Locations list and the Geo Location Database, and I Can't find it. But I know I didn't imagine it, because it's working. Hopefully, someone else will know where this is. As far as removing "USA," as far as I can tell you just have to do that Periodically. I haven't found a way to make that change "permanent." Legacy User Group guidelines: http://WWW.LegacyFamilyTree.Com/Etiquette.asp Archived messages: http://WWW.mail-archive.Com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.Com/ Online technical support: http://WWW.LegacyFamilyTree.Com/Help.asp To unsubscribe: http://WWW.LegacyFamilyTree.Com/LegacyLists.asp