-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of JLB
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 10:55 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy 7 is here

There's a purchase link now but so far I don't think anyone's getting it
from there either, just paying our money and waiting some more. --
JL
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://www3.telus.net/Jgen/jlog.html

Rhonda Lucas wrote:
Jeez, I should have just waited and bought one on release, I would have got it faster than waiting for the 'free' upgrade!

At least it's out, now I will just sit back and wait for the email, I thought there would be a download link. I new I shouldn't have taken the day off and stayed home to fiddle with the new release.