Thanks Dave
Art

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Naylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2008 11:24 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Mapping Event Addresses

On 5 Jun 2008  Art Seddon wrote:

> Dave, how do I change the sort order?

In Master Location List, click on Sort button, then at lower right
"Direction of Sort" and set it to "Right to Left".  Then for some
unfathomable reason . . . you also need to place a checkmark in the
hole between the Combine and Sort buttons.

Cheers, -- Dave

--
  David Naylor, Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada.
---

Checked by AVG.
AM