________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mary
Figgins
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 11:57 AM

I agree that I love the idea of the Source Writer and if it had been there
from the beginning I might have done things different.  However I am a
splitter and rarely use the source detail.  All the information is placed in
the source itself.  I might use it on a book with multiple people in it.
But that is it.

As a result and for consistency, I probably won't be using the Source Writer
at this time.  It will require more investigation.  Maybe convert the
sources in a small sample database and see what happens.