Clifford Andrew wrote
1)Has anyone jumped in and actually converted over all of their old sources
to the new system?

Not jumped in, but dipped a cautious toe and made a start.

2)Were there any problems?

Not really, only with me deciding whether I should be including a whole lot of information I hadn't bothered to include before! I had to think about how I would relate to how I had previously entered Source Details to the new screens but it's very early days yet and the job may get easier or more difficult!

3)How long did it take you to convert?

It's taking a while at the moment because there's a lot to think about and I want to make the right decisions *now*, not have to change anything again. Once I know exactly what I am doing it shouldn't take long at all, except taking into account the number of people involved.
--
Jenny M Benson