Mary Beth,

It is very difficult to answer this since you do not say which version of
Legacy you are using and I do not know if the options for V7 ToDos are the same
as for V6

You also say that you don't have the exact place but know the general area -
where have you recorded this?

My answer can, therefore, only be very general. If you are using V& and If you
have put the general are in the ToDo Locality field then ToDo>Print gives you
an option to print this information.

New Blog: Free Contacts Database for use with Open Office
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: