Hi Barb,

When the Internet is used from within Legacy - the Home Page and the Mapping and the IGI search - then an IE control is used. You'll see that the IE temporary internet files folder has the stuff you've looked at in Legacy.

When Legacy sends you to a Browser window, it sends to your default browser - in my case Opera.

So, don't forget to go into IE periodically or set it up in your cleaning program (I use CCleaner) to delete IE temp internet files and cookies

So for mapping to be working, you must have IE7 installed on your computer.

Cathy