-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Barb Weed
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2008 5:26 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy 7 Research Guidance , Fire Fox

Pat,  I use FireFox for my internet browser and have FireFox as the browser
selection in Legacy.  The mapping works for me.  I must say that I do have
Internet explorer 7 on my computer but it just sits there I do not use it
and it does no damage.
Barb