www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Markie
Flint Blackmon
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 4:21 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Sources - Master and Detail

I've always been a "splitter" until now, but with the new V7 Source Writer,
I've been manually converting my sources, specifically census.

I've made one Master Source for the 1850 Carroll County Ohio census and
multiple source details for numerous families scattered about in different
towns in Carroll County.  In the Detail Text field, I put the all the
Household information from the census.

When I run a Family Group Report that includes source citations with the
same Master Source but totally different details, the source citations at
the end of the report are treated as if they are the same; i.e. the
truncated "subsequent citation" format is used, and the details don't appear
for any citations except the 1st occurrence of the Master.

Does anyone know, if this by design, or a bug?

Thanks much,
Margaret