-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ronald
ferguson
Sent: 04 June 2008 23:48
To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [Bulk] Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy 7 - Maiden Names and Married Names

Jack,

On the Marriage Screen there is a new tab at the top called "Wording
Options" where you can insert what you wish.

New Blog: Free Contacts Database for use with Open Office
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: RE: [Bulk] Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy 7 - Maiden Names and Married
Names
> Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 16:11:52 +0100
>
> So why do my unmarrieds, with both status as unmarried and the checkbox
> ticked, still show up as Husband and Wife on the Family View?
>
> Jack

All new Live Search at Live.com

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/msnnkmgl0010000006ukm/direct/01/

Checked by AVG.