Brenda Van Dyke wrote:
I am running Windows Vista, Legacy 7, build 7.0.0.45.  Upgraded from 6.0;
installed over version 6 (did not create a new folder).

I decided to run a "Potential Problems" report.  It gets about halfway
through and I get:  "Run-time error 3260: could not update; currently locked
by user 'admin' on machine 'xxxxxx'"  (NOTE: 'xxxxx' is the name of my
computer).

This is an Access run time error. Legacy is built on the Access DB structure. This error usually means that while you had a db open as a limited user an Administrator also logged on, locking the db. Is your computer on a network and someone else is opening the db, are you logged in as a limited account when you open the db? There are a number of possibilities, none of which, unfortunately, I can solve for you. I suggest you contact Millenia Support directly and give them as much information as you can.

Good luck.

--
Gene Y.
n2kvs