  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gary Crull
Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2008 4:10 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy 7 --- PLEASE!

I was away from my computer for 1 (one) day and came back to find over 200
e-mails in my Legacy folder. It has taken me hours to sift through the ones
of interest.

I set up a new folder for anything concerning the new release of Legacy 7
and a filter to shuttle those to this new folder. I know I'm likely not the
only one with this problem of subject titles. I only have a limited number
of 25 filter options left available from my ISP. I know this isn't going to
do any good to ask, but could listers be consistent in the subject line by
using Legacy 7 only?

So far I've found the following in the subject line   Legacy 7;  v7;  V7;
v.7;  Version 7. If listers would PLEASE use only Legacy 7 in the subject
line I'm sure it would simplify life for all of us trying to filter our
Legacy posts into manageable folders.

As I said, I know it will likely fall on deaf ears, but at least I
tried........

gc

Fabulous Spa Getaway!
<http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2142/fc/JKFkuJi7UrpgDIYQQ7W5hjymvWwIPXe
pUOCtPHHYJdKpBSs88918Hq/>
Enter for your chance to WIN great beauty prizes everyday!