From: Melanie Tucker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Saturday, June 7, 2008 7:10:12 AM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Legacy7--question on source writer

I was filling in a source for marriage records with the source writer and
wondered what is the difference between "Film ID" on the source screen and the
"FHL Film Number."  Also, I'm assuming we're supposed to write in v., pg. no.
etc. so that they are clear on the citation?  Are these the standards, or
should it be vol. pp. etc?

Thanks,
Melanie Tucker