This free upgrade to version 7 only applied if you purchased version 6 during a specific time window (I think it was mid-June of last year until late May of this year??)

If you purchased version 6 during this time and haven't rcvd anything, I suggest you call Millennia. Note that last we heard, they were still working on getting all of the notices sent out for the downloaders, but I believe they've completed sending out all the pre-paid CDs. The download e-mail notices took longer than planned because they had to send them out individually. (If you purchased the download version, make sure you check your SPAM/JUNK e-mail folders before you call them.)

Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michele Lewis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Legacy E-Mail List" <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 9:08 AM
Subject: [LegacyUG] I just joined the group again

I have been off of the email list for quite some time and have just now rejoined so please forgive me if this question has been asked a gazillion times.

I thought that those persons that have bought Version 6 would get a FREE upgrade to Version 7? What happened with that? I just went to the web site to upgrade and I have to pay.

michele