The quickest way to recover from something like this is to restore your backup.
If you don't have one from when you started doing this sourcing, then this is a reminder to make more frequent backups, especially when trying new features.

The slower way if you don't have a backup is to show list for the affected Source(s) and slowly work through the people one by one reconstructing and re-entering the other source and deleting this mixed up one.

Cathy