-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Belinda
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 10:02 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Source Output Bug (was "Sources")

Just wanted to let you know that I think this is a bug... as I have
experienced something similar...

Had created a new source and added in some comments (can't remember whether
it was on the source or the source details section) when I created another
source the comments that I had added for the previous source kept appearing
in the source output (and a couple others that I had made after the first
one)as well even though I hadn't put them there. I know that I have not
combined them accidentally and I don’t think that you have either. I made a
narrative report which included both sources and they were listed correctly
there. When I went back to the source tab the issue seemed to have resolved
itself. So I thought I would keep an eye on it and see if it was a regular
bug or just one that appeared once (my hope) and then went away. The fact
that someone else is experiencing something similar would seem to suggest
some sort of bug. I'm sorry I can't help with a solution only confirmation
that it is happening to others.

Regards, Belinda