I first asked this question on Saturday and had no response.  Maybe my
question was too long.  I do know that the Legacy server is swamped
and many things have been held up so I've waited this long to repost.
(It's Tuesday morning.) I'll try to rephrase briefly.

On Reports, I'd like for the Master Source Text/Comments to be shown
the first time a source is cited only.  I have that option checked.
I want the Source Detail to print, also.

But I'm getting the Master Source Text/Comments every time the source
is cited and the Source Detail from the first citation only on the
first citation.  When the Source Detail changes with subsequent
citations of the source, the Detail does not appear on the report,
even when it is the first time this detail has been cited.

Since there are several places that this option can be turned on or
off, I don't know if :

1) I've missed something
2) I've misunderstood the purpose of the option
3) This is a bug

I have been testing this on Family Group Reports.

--
Dede Holden