-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ann Parsons
Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2008 4:01 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup
Subject: [LegacyUG] V7 Help sourcing International Certificate of
Inoculation & Vaccination Card; Source original copies

I have the original of a card that has on the front:
International Certificate of Inoculation and Vaccination as approved by
World Health Organization and The Pan American Sanitary Organization. It has

the traveler's name, address, DOB typed in and the traveler's signature.
Below this is Federal Security Agency U.S. Public Health Service For sale by

the superintendent of documents, U.S. Government Printing Office Washington,

D. C. - Price $1.25 per 100 copies. Below this is PHS-731 (IHR) Rev. 12-48
On the back is area for the physician to write in the nature of the vaccine,

date, dose, physician's signature. This has the entries in handwriting.

I did not find what to use in the SourceWriter. I looked at Evidence
Explained and did not see what might fit. I looked at Passports p. 619 and
Chapter 3 Archives & Artifacts.

Another problem is EE has very little for when you have the original
document. I would appreciate ideas on how to source when you have the
original document. I used SourceWriter for a letter and it enters privately
held by the person the letter was written to. That person is deceased and I
have the original. I used the override to change to privately held and my
name.

Thank you,
Ann Parsons
New Mexico, USA