-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] På vegne af Bruce Jones
Sendt: 10. juni 2008 01:43
Til: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Emne: Re: [LegacyUG] Descendant Narrative Report

Well, now I can't find that either!
Try this
Click on "Report Options"
Click on the "Format" tab
See the "Event Narrative Format" words in a box on the right column
under "Event Format"
Click on that then select the 4th bullet in the list "Combine all
events into one paragraph".
If this doesn't work, it may be a deluxe edition feature.

On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 2:06 PM, legacy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Below, you state "Try Event Options . . . . ."  Where does one find "Event
> Options?"  I can't find this in the list of report options.
>
> TIA
> Karima

Narrative