Hi

I love the mapping feature in Legacy 7 even if it does show up my sloppiness in recording locations :-) I've even discovered ways of 'fooling' it into find the locations I want! BUT I have one situation that puzzles me: I have a location entered as 'Carhué, Buenos Aires, ARG'. Neither the Master List - Locations finds it, nor the individual record for that person. Yet, when I go to the 'Resolve' screen for this location, it shows up just as it should. I return to the Individual screen and the pin is gone. Am I the only one to experience this problem?

Issue No. 2: When I print the maps upon which I have a number of pins, the pins don't print! Again, am I the only one experiencing this?

Issue No. 3 -- this is not an issue with Legacy (I suspect) but it is an issue with respect to getting the 'full experience' of the Mapping feature. I have tried to get the 3D feature but my system couldn't install it. The troubleshooting feature gave me a number of steps to follow in order to succeed. Well, I followed the steps and was eventually able to install the 3D feature. Now whenever I try to use 3D from within Legacy, my system crashes. I should add that the installation also slows my system to a virtual crawl. Has anyone experienced this problem?

Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

Lucy