To: <legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 6:15 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Mapping specific locations that are in the same town in Version 7

Bruce,

Not being restricted by the constraints of standardisation my locations are as follows:

House number and Street, Local Area, District, Town/City, Country.

Works a treat. Zoom the map enough and providing that the street still exists (and is on the map) it is there! Bask in an air of self-satisfaction - beautiful to watch!

New Blog: Free Contacts Database for use with Open Office
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: