Robert57P via Gmail wrote
I think Legacy should rethink their LOCATION field - I know some would not like it, and it would mean a big change to the database, but maybe EACH event should include a separate street address field, so the existing field could stay just city,county,state,country (or whatever - but not the actual street address).

I *like* that idea - it would be a very neat and acceptable way for me to solve the dilemma I have over addresses/locations. It would not, I imagine, be very difficult to program such a change, it would confirm well to "best practice" in databasing and with the current ability to omit/not display chosen fields in an Event it could simply be ignored by anyone who didn't want to use it.

--
Jenny M Benson