The first point is that this is a forum with a lot of the more advanced users
and the few bugs that have been reported have certainly not been critical, to
me at least.  Here you will find the users that find issues and report them.

For a major release there has not been that many issues and you would expect
these to be cleared up with an update.

What I would do is keep a list of the bugs reported, any solutions found and
then see if they even relate to features that you use.

If any bugs are on features you don't use or only minor then no real issue for
you.

Perhaps wait for the next update.Mark

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com> Subject:
> [LegacyUG] Upgrade to V7 I need convincing........> Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008
> 09:21:04 +1000> > Hi,> > I am one Legacy User (Deluxe V6 last Build) who at
> this point of time is > hesitant about upgrading to V7. There just seem to be
> quite a lot of "bugs" > reported it seems. More than what I thought normal
> but of course I have > been reading the same messages arriving in my mailbox
> more than once!! Does > get a bit confusing after awhile, or at least for me
> anyway. <smile>> > It would be appreciated if those who have moved "on" would
> clearly share > their experience in how they feel V7 performs. What positives
> they feel and > what negatives also the ease of moving from one screen to
> another etc etc.> > Yes, I have been to Legacy's Home page and looked at
> various examples of how > things can be done etc etc. but I want to hear from
> the everyday Legacy User > regarding "your" thoughts about the upgrade. Is it
> really worth it in your > opinion?> > Yes, I have also tried the "Standard"
> version of 7 so have a "little" idea > of what it's about, though I need
> quite a lot of convincing to move > 'Up":-<smile>> > I love this program but
> don't want something I am going to swear at if it > whilst using!!!> >
> Hopefully I can be CONVINCED!!> > Thanks in advance> Rachel Alliston> Lake
> Macquarie, Australia > > > > > > Legacy User Group guidelines: >
> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp> Archived messages: >
> http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/> Online
> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp> > >
Be part of history. Take part in Australia's first e-mail archive with Email
Australia.
http://emailaustralia.ninemsn.com.au