----- Original Message -----
From: Steve Ayres
I purchased the upgrade and do not regret it, I just need to learn how to
use it better and that is what this group is helping me with so keep asking
the questions.

Steve
Canberra, Aust
---------

Thanks to those who have commented.  I think I will wait a bit longer till I
upgrade but it is reassuring to read that there does not seem to be any
regret with the current version albiet a few hiccups.<smile>

Steve and others, please keep asking questions because I have been a "lurker
for quite some time and have learnt *HEAPS*  from the discussions going
on:<smile>  In fact it has made me go back and tidy up my current
sourcing.<g>  I need to learn to be consistent!!!

I think my main problem trying to sort out the "Bug" issues re V7 is the
fact for awhile there were duplicate, some triplicate messages coming in and
I had already deleted the first of them hence I couldn't remember who sent
what!!

Cheers
Rachel
Lake Macquarie, Australia