hey you all- I just purchased and received the PDF version of the Legacy 7
manual-  here is my first question, and please forgive me if this question has
already been asked-  wouldn't want to offend anyone if it has
On page 14 it shows what the Pedigree view should look like, mine does not look
like that, I only have the picture of the ancestor and then the ancestral lines
to the fourth or fifth generation- the rest is not there, it would be great to
see spouses and the vital stats for the person.

Thanks
Shelly