When in Pedigree view, right-click in the background area. Select "show
spouse/child and sibling list."

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of MICHELLE
CROSBY
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 9:20 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup

hey you all- I just purchased and received the PDF version of the Legacy 7
manual-  here is my first question, and please forgive me if this question
has already been asked-  wouldn't want to offend anyone if it has
On page 14 it shows what the Pedigree view should look like, mine does not
look like that, I only have the picture of the ancestor and then the
ancestral lines to the fourth or fifth generation- the rest is not there, it
would be great to see spouses and the vital stats for the person.

Thanks
Shelly