Maybe they could have text with 1" high bold 3D lettering with an arrow
pointing to the the scroll bar.  I'm curious, have you sent this same
request to the myriad of other programs that have a scroll bar that is
the same color as the default window?  The scroll bar in the source
writer is just as noticeble and obvious as the scroll bar in any other
window that has a scroll bar.  People really just need to pay attention
to the environment they are working in.

Alfred F. Schwilk wrote
>How about making the scroll bar RED and changing it back to the default
>color after scrolling.

This *must* be a good idea because I was going to suggest a change of
colour to the scroll bar also!
--
Jenny M Benson

--