Jenny M Benson wrote:

Ron Bernier wrote
Maybe they could have text with 1" high bold 3D lettering with an arrow pointing to the the scroll bar.

Funnily enough, it was because of Geoff's big bright red arrow pointing to it that I spotted the scroll bar!

It's always easy to find something after you realize it's there.  ;-)

People really just need to pay attention to the environment they are working in.

Yes, of course we do. The trouble is that a lot of us people are only human and we make mistakes.

I will now go away and write out one hundred times - in my best handwriting - "I must be more perfect." :-)

And please be quick about it. You know, this whole thing would go so much more smoothly if humans weren't involved.

Kris
(There's a reason I prefer dead people.)