If Wm's advice doesn't hit the nail on the head, could you have manually entered the number and entered an "l" (el) for the "1" (one)?

Let us know- we will help you to get it going.

Thank you.

Robert

Kathy Shiell-Stokes wrote:
Received the number via email late last night. I entered it using the Unlock Deluxe feature...but receive no notifiacation that the deluxe features have been unlocked. When I check it using the About legacy menu item, it still shows that I am using the standard version...and even has "Standard" entered in the customer id number field. I have tried uninstalling, rebooting, and reinstalling and even re downloading and installing from the fresh download to no avail. Help!
Kathy