-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jenny M
Benson
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 11:24 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] SourceWriter: E-mail

When using the SourceWriter to create a citation for an e-mail there are
fields for entering the details of the sender, the recipient and the
e-mail itself.   When you move to the Source Details screen, there are
NO fields for Detail Information, other than Surety Level, Recorded Date
and File ID.  This means that one must create a new Master Source for
every single e-mail one wishes to record.

NO!  NO!  NO!  that is taking splitting to the nth degree and I refuse!

I've just checked out the template for Letters and I see that is the
same.  I haven't looked at all the templates by any means yet, but I
know that several of them have full Detail Information screens which
allow for one Master Source and many Details so I can't imagine why the
E-mail and Letter (and other?) templates are like this.

I will definitely have to revert to Basic Source System for
correspondence if we can't have the option to use SourceWriter in
lumping fashion and that will be a real PITA.
--
Jenny M Benson