-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Penny
Sent: Saturday, June 21, 2008 8:47 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Mills inconsistency

Robert, What Michele and I were questioning has to do with some specific
detail questions on Legacy's Source Writer.  Our specific question addresses

things that are found on every census (Person of interest, dwelling & family

numbers.), rather than other extraneous information that varied from census
to census.

Neither the 1930 nor the 1880 templates, for example, allows you to input
the person of interest, while 1870 and others do allow you to input this
information.  (There may be others, I just remembered those two off the top
of my head.)  There are similar inconsistencies concerning inclusion of the
family number.  We wondered why this is so.

Penny