wrote
2) Another anomaly I seem to have encountered. In trying to 'correct/change' an old event by re-installing the census event data under the sourcewriter, I see that the data is entered twice for all children in the Chronology view. To add to the confusion, in this view, there is a long underline preceding each of the children entered in the older format. Is there a recommendation on how to re-enter the data without the duplication showign up in the Chronology view?

The "long line" you refer to - I think this might be where information would have been repeated from the previous entry, sort of like writing "ditto."

For example, suppose you had a line reading "Maryland, USA, birth Certificate" and the next line was to read "Maryland, USA, Marriage Certificate" I think it would actually show up as:

Maryland, USA, Birth Certificate
_______, Marriage Certificate.

I'm not quite sure what you mean about data being entered twice. Do you mean 2 Source Citations are showing - the old-style one and the new-style one?
--
Jenny M Benson